Steps to install the inf file|
* Please read our disclaimer before installing.
1. Download the file FEEDBACK.INF to your desktop.
2. Right click on the inf file and go to install inf.
3. If step 2 doesn't work. Move FEEDBACK.INF to the system directory.
- Windows 95,98, and Me - C:\Windows\System
- Windows 2000 & NT - C:\WINNT\System32
- Windows XP,Vista, and Windows 7 - C:\Windows\System32
Automatically install the dll file
You can now install FEEDBACK.INF automatically with one click. Our inf repair tool will fix your inf errors instantly.
1. Download the inf repair tool software and click install.
2. Open the software and start the scan. The software will locate missing and damaged inf files.
3. Click the fix button and you are done.
For further help installing inf files please view our Inf Help Section